We will also endeavor to inculcate in our children Islamic values, habits, and attitudes. Our therapeutic activities will be blended with the method of making ablution (Wudu), offering the Salah and much more.
We feel that the society should realize that these people are the most oppressed and downtrodden class in our society and require our utmost attention and support.
A project of
- Diagnosed case of neuro-developmental disorder (mild to high functioning)
- Age at the time of admission 3 to 8 years maximum.
- No impairment like blindness.
- If physical disability, then from mild-moderate.
- Timings: 10:00 A.M - 7:00 P.M
- Reporting days: Monday-Friday.
- Session duration: As per Need.
- Reporting and exit point: Psycho Diagnostic and therapeutic Unit
- Each therapist will receive the child from the reporting unit and drop him/her back there.
- Coordination meetings every Thursday.